- Wild swimming in the Highlands offers a fresh perspective on the great outdoors September 25, 2020John Davidson embraces the Year of Coasts and Waters by experiencing the delights of wild swimming
- Free bike sessions aim to boost cycle use in Inverness and Mid Ross September 23, 2020FREE cycling sessions are being offered to household in Inverness and Mid Ross to help more people make more journeys by bike.
- Squirrel spotters sought! Charity hopes sightings will help assess Highland conservation efforts September 20, 2020SIGHTINGS of red squirrels could help to boost efforts to reintroduce the much-loved species to parts of the Highlands.
- New walking group aims to help people get out and about September 19, 2020Young adults are being given a chance to put their best foot forward with a new group set up to encourage people to enjoy the outdoors.
- On the trail of others September 18, 2020John Davidson explores an off-road cycle from Inverness, taking in some easy forest trails and fun singletrack, thanks to a bit of copycat inspiration
- City set for new parkrun track September 17, 2020A SPECIAL park running track for Inverness has taken a major step forward with a turf cutting ceremony
- Cyclist will attempt to break the North Coast 500 cycling record September 17, 2020Josh Quigley has fully recovered after being hit by a car travelling at 70mph while riding across America last year.
- Kayak offers a route to secret spots on coast September 13, 2020OUT AND ABOUT WITH RALPH Hidden bays and inaccessible geos where few people venture are opened up to the intrepid paddler
Scottish Walks & Cycling
Some of the cycle routes I've written for Scottish Walks & Cycling magazine