Like so many other things, the Highland Cross has been absent from the calendar for the last couple of years,
- PICTURES: Kayak and canoe rescue tips shared with RNLI Kessock crew November 28, 2023Tips which could come in useful when rescuing and recovering kayakers and canoeists have been shared with RNLI Kessock's lifesaving crew.
- ACTIVE OUTDOORS: On the high road above Glen Shiel November 27, 2023A wet Munro mission in Kintail as John Davidson heads onto the South Glen Shiel Ridge with his head in the clouds
- Your Highland garden can make the perfect nature reserve November 26, 2023Making Space for Nature by Fiona MacLean
- Scotland survey asks 'why do people have accidents in the mountains?' November 25, 2023The new survey is aimed at helping to prevent incidents and save lives in the hills.
- 'Dreadful news' for the selfish etchers of Corrour Bothy November 24, 2023Visitors are being urged to leave their mark in the correct way
Scottish Walks & Cycling
Some of the cycle routes I've written for Scottish Walks & Cycling magazine