- No Covid risk from outdoor mountain sports, according to new report October 27, 2020Nobody taking part in mountain sports has been made ill from coronavirus, says a new study being used to highlight the benefits of the outdoors.
- Heading into the heartland October 23, 2020Jenny Gillies runs a circuit of two Munros from the Spittal of Glenshee and discovers more than she expected
- Hill walkers in the Highlands urged to see the light and prepare for darkness October 22, 2020Hill walkers are being reminded to pack a head torch in their rucksacks as the clocks go back this weekend.
- Woodland walk is one to savour October 16, 2020John Davidson enjoys a nice autumn hike through a Ross-shire forest – despite the rainy conditions
- XpoNorth helps The Scottish Mountain Bike Conference to go digital October 13, 2020Scotland’s biennial mountain bike conference, The Scottish MTB Gathering, has partnered with XpoNorth to deliver its 2020 event digitally.
- A ‘micro-adventure’ on the Caledonia Way October 9, 2020Mike Dennison recalls a long-distance cycle on one of his favourite 'coast to coast' routes through the Highlands
- Escape to the hills on Creag Dhubh October 2, 2020A mountain in miniature as John Davidson climbs a Graham with character above the Speyside village of Newtonmore
- Busy Inverness junction set for safety upgrades September 30, 2020SAFETY improvements look set to be finally made at one of the busiest junctions in the Highlands.
Scottish Walks & Cycling
Some of the cycle routes I've written for Scottish Walks & Cycling magazine