- Exploring General Wade's military road south of the Slochd November 27, 2020Glimpses of life in the past are found as John Davidson explores one of many historic routes in the Highlands
- Strathpuffer 2021 called off November 20, 2020The 2021 Strathpuffer mountain bike event has been cancelled.
- The many characters on the Cairngorms Carousel November 20, 2020Experience the remoter parts of the national park as Mike Dennison of Sustrans Scotland explores the Cairngorms Carousel by mountain bike
- Sunset run makes perfect timing in autumn forests of Nethy Bridge November 13, 2020Jenny Gillies explores some new loops on a familiar trail from the forest village of Nethy Bridge
- In pursuit of peak fitness November 6, 2020Peter Evans gets 'boulder' on his post-heart attack mountain walks, with an ascent of a rocky Corbett in Torridon
- Steering clear of Nessie on Loch Ness kayak trip October 30, 2020John Davidson takes his daughter on a tandem kayaking trip for an introduction to the sport
- No Covid risk from outdoor mountain sports, according to new report October 27, 2020Nobody taking part in mountain sports has been made ill from coronavirus, says a new study being used to highlight the benefits of the outdoors.
- Heading into the heartland October 23, 2020Jenny Gillies runs a circuit of two Munros from the Spittal of Glenshee and discovers more than she expected
Scottish Walks & Cycling
Some of the cycle routes I've written for Scottish Walks & Cycling magazine