- Loch Ness 360 Challenge postponed until 2022 February 26, 2021A round Loch Ness event scheduled to take place at the end of May has been postponed following the latest update on the easing of restrictions.
- For the love of cycling February 26, 2021ACTIVE OUTDOORS: Mike Dennison of Sustrans Scotland has been spending some of lockdown in his workshop after finding an old bike with special memories
- The changing face of Mountaineering Scotland through the Covid pandemic February 19, 2021Jenny Gillies speaks to Mountaineering Scotland CEO Stuart Younie about how the organisation's role has altered over the last 12 months
- Inverness Half Marathon and 5K is officially cancelled February 18, 2021Event will not take place this year.
- Network of walking and cycling trails across Scotland provides £1.9 billion boost February 16, 2021Walkers and cyclists have helped boost local economies by £1.9 billion , according to a new report on the impact of a national network of trails.
- Keep active through lockdown February 15, 2021Active nation commissioner Lee Craigie joins active travel organisations to urge people in the Highlands to keep walking, wheeling and cycling.
- Lifetime of adventure awaits for February babies February 13, 2021Babies born this month are being offered a lifetime of adventures with free membership of Hostelling Scotland.
- Blinkers on for classic ridge scramble February 12, 2021John Davidson looks back on a classic mountain scramble, when he and Peter Evans took on the Forcan Ridge to reach the Munro summit of The Saddle
Scottish Walks & Cycling
Some of the cycle routes I've written for Scottish Walks & Cycling magazine